01 September 2009

REVIEW Benefit Ooh La Lift

Description from Benefit Cosmetics :


ooh la lift



instant under-eye brightening boost

Price: $22.00



why we love it:
Legendary under-eye brightening boost...this delicate pink balm is like an instant eyelift!
what else you need to know:
Contains raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments to instantly perk up tired eyes. Can be applied on bare skin or over makeup.





I happen to have a pretty puffy & dark under-eye area. But even so, I tend to stay away from de-puffing, brightening products because I've never had much luck with them at all. Usually the only affect I get from these types of products is a cool sensation. That's it.

Then I stumbled upon Benefit's Ooh La Lift & I have to admit it caught my eye. I absolutely love Benefit Cosmetics & for some reason I want to trust everything they want to sell me! : P So naturally, I give this product a try. The first picture is my eyes with no product on, other than moisturizer.





Gross.






The next picture is a couple minutes after applying Ooh La Lift. I don't know about you, but I am not seeing a dramatic difference here. BUT, there is still a difference & for me, that's huge! I can tell the area is slightly less puffy and it's definitely brighter (the brightness is much more noticeable in person).





Less Gross.





This one is after I have applied foundation, concealer & setting powder. Still looks pretty good to me!











So, even though there is not a dramatic difference, I was impressed to see any kind of difference at all. I've been using this product for a couple weeks now & I haven't noticed the results changing. This might be a product I decide to stick with!

Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment