15 December 2009

FOTD Beyonce Inspired

You may or may not remember my Top 5 Fit Ladies in Hollywood post, but I had always planned on doing makeup looks inpired by these five ladies. Better late than never, right? Here's my #5 pick, Beyonce. Simple, but fun & sexy.

(clicking any picture will give you a larger view)
MAC Painterly paint pot
MAC Mylar e/s
MAC Kid e/s
MAC Crystal Avalanche e/s
MAC Black Track fluid line
Urban Decay Flipside e/s
Urban Decay Perversion e/s
Mod Lash #53's
MAC Bone/Beige sculpting powder
Bare Minerals Jessica l/g






8 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!! the makeup looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous! I love your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! I love your look better than Beyonce's

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the nautral look with lots of eyeliner, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe thank you so much, you're all very sweet! : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! So simple yet it looks fab! I really need to try false lashes again, tried once and gave up but they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much! i think the trick is to not give up. i still have some trouble with them!

    ReplyDelete