14 September 2015

What's In My Ipsy Bag - September 2015

















I'm really excited about this month's Ipsy bag and am pretty happy with all the products I received. Here's what I got:

  1. NAOBAY Natural & Organic - Oxygenating Moisturizing Cream
  2. Pixi by Petra - Brow Powder Trio
  3. NYX Cosmetics - Ipsy Eye Shadow Trio
  4. TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Foam
  5. J. Cat Beauty Waterproof Slide on Pencil - Bronze

The J. Cat pencil is the only item I was disappointed with. I received a pencil from J. Cat Beauty in one of my last Ipsy bags not too long ago and it's basically the same exact color. When I was applying this most recent pencil to my lash line it broke off and crumbled. I had to blend it out with a brush.


What did you get in your bag?


Here's a look I created while playing around with my goodies:


No comments:

Post a Comment