25 September 2015

Dramatic Winged Liner Tutorial





















Click below for video:





If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen a post of a different look that I said would be uploaded last week. During the editing process I noticed a huge chunk of footage missing and I had no idea what happened and no way to retrieve it. The chunk missing was too important to the tutorial to continue with the video. I had planned on still making a blog post about it, but procrastination got the best of me. Perhaps I'll revisit that look on another day.

Nonetheless, I have a new tutorial up! Please watch and let me know what you think!

Full list of products used:

FACE:
L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - 102
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - 110
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - Light
NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Flush
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer - Park Ave Princess

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette - Levitation
MAC Soft Brown, Satin Taupe, Concrete, Grain, & Beautiful Iris Eyeshadows
MAC Eye Kohl - Float On By
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose Colour - Nori
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk
MAC Blacktrack Gel Liner
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Ardell Lashes - Gisele
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment