19 April 2010

Blog Award + Grizzly Bear


Thank you so much to Saadeh at Beauty Spot for this blog award. She alway been very supportive of my blog & I have always appreciated it. : )

The rules of this award are:
  1. Post this logo on your blog
  2. Pass the award on to 6 other bloggers.
  3. Link to the nominees within your post.
  4. Let the nominees know they have received the award.
  5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you this award.

I wish I could nominate everyone but... i can't lol Here goes.


And because I can't resist sharing a song with you all : ) 

Grizzly Bear - "Ready Able"

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the award! ur so sweet! i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a blog award: http://kittynail.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete