06 January 2010

50 Followers, Thank you!

So sorry for the lack of posts lately guys! But I just hit 50 followers & I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you. When I started this blog I really had a lot of fun with it but I never thought anyone would actually read it!

I'm flattered & appreciate the people I am getting to know through the blogging community. This is such an interesting phenomenon & I'm very proud to be apart of it. : )

So again, thank you. I have a couple FOTD's sitting in my camera that need to be posted so keep an eye out! Hope everyone had a good New Year!

3 comments:

  1. yey! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to those beautiful FOTD of yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the makeups looks on here!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete