13 June 2010

TUT Coral by the Sea + ♫

Finally, I got my camera back! This look was inspired by a pic I saw of Mary Kate Olsen awhile back. I must say, I really like this look quite a bit! I hope you do too! =)



Today's song is one of my favs... my boyfriend & I say this is "our" song. hehe Enjoy!

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - "Home"






I've already applied:
MAC Painterly paint pot


Apply Coastal Scents CM03 hot pot into the crease with a fluffy brush.

Staying below the crease, apply Urban Decay Binge e/l all over and blend out with a finger or a brush.

Apply MAC Electric Eel e/s on top of where you applied the e/l. Also apply the the lower lash line.

On top of where you applied Electric Eel, apply MAC Deep Truth e/s all over and again on the lower lash line.

Apply MAC Elite (LE) e/s to the crease (any bronzey shimmery shadow will due).

Apply more Deep Truth, this time working it into the crease to blend the two colors together.

Apply MAC Gorgeous Gold e/s into the inner corner, working it inward to blend with the blue & upward to blend with the bronze.

Apply MAC Gesso e/s to the brow bone to soften the edges of the bronze & gold.

Eyeliner time: Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero to the upper & lower waterline. Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense to the upper lash line.

Mascara (Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume) & then you're done!

On the cheeks I used a couple colors from the Coastal Scents blush palette. On the lips is MAC Creme D'Nude l/s & Smashbox Zip l/g


Thank you for looking & listening! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment