15 February 2010

RANDOM 40 Beauty Questions

I'm supposed to be writing an essay for my english class, but of course I was able to find some distractions. Stole this from I Dream of MAC. : )

Makeup looks coming soooooon. These kinds of posts are mainly for my own sanity. hehe It's been quite busy as of late. Been trying to keep up with everyone though, hope you're all doing well!



SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? 
Twice

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
Combo, more on the oily side

-What is your current facial wash? 
Proactiv

-Do you exfoliate? 
Yes, my skin isn't too sensitive so I can use it a couple times a week.

-What brand do you use?
 I'm loving Burt's Bees Deep Pore Scrub.

-What moisturizer do you use?
I use the Proctiv Lotion & I also love Benefit's Do It Daily

-Do you have freckles?
A few on my nose from sun burns : P

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, Burt's Bees has a good one, but its pricey!

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I wouldn't say acne, my skin breaks out very easily though.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Have used it for over a year now. Works great for me.



MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
MAC Studio Sculpt or Benefit Play Sticks

-How about concealer?
Benefit Boing or the Makeup Forever palette

-Do you know your undertone color?
I've found I'm kind of in between. I tend to have more of a yellow undertone though.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love the look, but find them to be not so practical for me to wear as often as some people do.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don't follow it. I've never had any problems.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
MAC Zoom Lash, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Volume, Benefit Bad Gal Lash, Covergirl Lash Blast, etc... haha

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I wish!

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
It's different every day. Some times just my fingers, or different brushes

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Mainly Too Faced Shadow Insurance

-For the face?
Smashbox Photo Finish or MAC Prep & Prime

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Hmmm... I guess purples since they go so well with my eyes.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
haha Can't really remember ever doing it.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Love MAC pigments

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Used Bare Minerals for a long time but haven't for quite awhile.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Can't pick a favorite, not huge on lipstick.

-How about lipgloss?
Hate it. haha

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Benefit Coralista



MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have not as of yet

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Most, yes.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Unfortunately there is not one very close to me, but I have been once.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
After I get my Bachelors I would love to have some kind of proper training.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I'm clumsy in everything haha

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Foundation lines around the jaw

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup?
Yes

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Megan Fox, just love her.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Probably mascara

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Do it all the time!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not really, but I'm not going to make kid's cry or anything haha

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I'm obsessed with MAC

-What do you think of Makeup??
Stupid question. haha I have a problem obviously!

Thanks for reading if you stuck the whole thing out! : )

2 comments:

  1. Great post, and what a fun layout you have! I just ran across your blog and I am loving it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! i'm going to check yours out as well! : )

    ReplyDelete